Are you new?
If you do not have a user name and password you will need to register to apply for
Register yourself as a user. Once you have registered you will be given a user name
and a password to allow you to log back in without identifying yourself over again.
After registering you can submit an application to study a course.
Before you apply you’ll need to know
- What you are going to study.
- Information about your qualifications (Copies of Transcripts, Certificates etc).
- What the entry requirements are.
What happens after you submit your application online
- You’ll receive a confirmation email on completion of the online application process.
- You can monitor the progress of your application and upload supporting documentation using the user name and password emailed to you.
- You can continue to upload supporting documentation.
- We will assess the application and notify you of the outcome.
This site is best viewed in an updated browser software (Internet Explorer 11.x or higher, Mozilla Firefox® 38.x or higher, Chrome 45.x or higher, or equivalent browser software)